Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Story in NC continues . . .


When everyone finally got ready, we loaded up for the church. It was a beautiful old church snuggled a short distance from the main road. In most churches we attend, several people feel like they know us because of the Gateway Gospel Program. The sweetest elderly lady came up to me and said, "I watch the program every Tuesday night and we enjoy your pastor so much." She kept hugging me and made me feel so welcomed. That's when I knew that this small church was filled with loving people. David did an excellent job glorifying our LORD and the people seemed to enjoy our music. Penny did a great job on her most requested song, "The Promise". During the service I noticed several people watching Danielle play and Jeremy guitar playing added so much. Pastor Harper seemed especially blessed when several members came to pray. We praise GOD for the new friends we met and join with them in prayer for lost souls.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the schedule of Churches that the Trio will be at? It was posted here last week but now has been removed.

    ReplyDelete